Step by Step on how to copy a form!
When you see a form you would like to use you must first do the following before making any changes or adding data.
1) Click on the form link below.
2) Click on "Make a copy"
3) It is now in your Google Drive. Go ahead check your Google Drive just to be sure. Is it there? Good!
4) Now, open it and edit away!!! Go wild! Make it your very own! Change the header! Customize it to your school and your needs!
Adding a link to your Desktop
I have found from personal experience I will use my forms more often if they are handy and I am not searching through my Google drive for them.
1) Copy the URL of your color live form with the little icon of the pencil in a colored box at the top of the page
2) Go to your Desktop and right click your mouse on the Desktop
3) Choose new, then shortcut
4) You will get a box asking what you would like to create a short cut for, paste the URL of the color copy of your form there
5) You will be asked to create a name for your shortcut ( ex: Activity Log, Minute Meeting, etc.)
6) Then click finish and there it is on your Desktop. Just add Data!!!
Sharing my forms
Below you will find 8 of the forms I have created for use in my school counseling program. Please remember to COPY to your Drive before EDITING! Enjoy!
Counselor Phone log
Teacher Survey of Counseling Program
Group Counseling Record Log
On-line Counseling Referral Form for teachers
Minute Meetings with the Counselor, general
Minute Meetings, behavior
Minute Meetings, attendance
Minute Meetings, grades
I hope these forms are helpful to you for collecting data and documenting how you spend your time as a School Counselor. Are there other forms you would like to see? Do you have forms you have created? Please share your ideas!